Receipt / Participation Certificate
- The system for downloading the receipt will open at 10:00 on September 4.
- Participation Certificate only for those who have registered records. The system for downloading the certificate will open at 10:00 on September 13.
- Due to the technical inconvenience of credit card payment, we decide to postpone the early bird registration fee of USD $500 to June 15.
- Regular registration: NTD $24,800 (≒ USD $800) (After July 16, 2023)
- Early registration
- NTD $15,500 (≒ USD $500) (May 2 to June 15)
- NTD $18,600 (≒ USD $600) (June 16 to July 15)
- Welcome Reception(9/5), lunch(9/6 – 9/8), Congress Banquet(9/6), gala dinner (9/7), technical tour (9/8), and all sessions and all panels are included in the fee.
- We will waive the fee for oral speakers and panelists. To ensure the quality of the meeting and the attendance of the presenters, oral speakers, and panelists need to register and pay in advance. If the presenter attends the meeting, we will refund the fee in cash (in New Taiwan Dollars or US Dollars) on the day of the meeting.
- Co-authors’ fee is the same as for the accompanying person. Please register the identity as “Co-author” in the system if you are the Co-authors of the paper.
- Participants have to book accommodation individually. For suggestions of accommodation hotel is Golden Tulip Fab Hotel, New Taipei.
- Address: No. 2-1, Sec. 1, Zhongzheng Rd., Tamsui Dist., New Taipei City 251015, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Please visit the website to get more information about Golden Tulip Fab Hotel.
- The hotel will provide the PPC participants with a special discount. After you register for the conference, we will send you a serial number. You can take advantage of the discounted price with the serial number.
- Other Accommodation Information
- It’s a great opportunity to travel around Taiwan with a partner or a family member during the period of 31st PPC. For this reason, 31st PPC would like to offer the option to register accompanying persons to join this event.
- Accompanying persons do not follow the program of the congress. No access to the conference, including all sessions and panels.
- Regular registration: NTD $12,400 (≒ USD $400) (After July 16, 2023)
- Early registration
- NTD $7,750 (≒ USD $250) (May 2 to May 31)
- NTD $9,300 (≒ USD $300) (June 1 to July 15)
- Welcome Reception(9/5), lunch(9/6 – 9/8), Congress Banquet(9/6), gala dinner (9/7), and technical tour (9/8) are included in the fee.
Technical Tour Information
Tour A: Provided by Taipei City Government (Max: 60)
The first site in Taiwan created for and wholly dedicated to the preservation and development of music in Taiwan, the center contains a Concert Hall accommodating up to 5,000 people, a Cultural Hall presenting the history of popular music in Taiwan, and a Creative Hub which will serve as an incubator for young musical talents.
Surrounded by the cores “maker, innovation, and MICE,” visitors get to explore our maker space, digital manufacturing zone, co-working space, and multi-functional space. Transiting its manufacturing history to the brand new hand-making culture, POPOP Taipei is a showroom for makers and an idea gallery for neighboring communities to discover new inspirations.
The Shihsanhang Museum of Archaeology is an archaeological museum in Bali District, New Taipei, Taiwan. It was built in 1998. The museum conserves and displays artifacts from the Shihsanhang archaeological site.
In addition, by climbing the Whaleback Dunes Observatory in the Museum, visitors can observe the development location and surrounding situation of the Taipei Port Industrial Special Zone, and also to enjoy the pleasant scenery of the Tamsui River at the same time.
Tour C: Provided by Taoyuan City Government (Max: 60)
- 2023 Hakka Expo《2023世界客家博覽會 Travel to Tomorrow》& Achievement of Zone Expropriation (A17-A18-A19)
This Expo aims to present Hakka migration to all corners of the world, which developed into a myriad of fusions be- tween Hakka and local cultures.
It will incorporate the features of the Taoyuan Smart City to open up conversations with the future using innovative technologies, and connect cultural traditions of different regions, to develop Taiwan into a new platform for international Hakka cultural exchange.
Health and Safety
- The PPC is committed to providing a safe, inclusive and productive setting for scientific exchange among all participants at the conference.
- We follow the Epidemic Prevention Policy of the Taiwan CDC.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
- All refund requests for cancellation must be submitted by e-mail to [email protected]. The refund of your paid registration fees will be made according to the following deadlines and amounts.
- On or before July 20, 2023
- Full refund, subject to 3,000 TWD credit card charge or a subtraction of the bank wiring fees if applicable.
- July 21 to August 5, 2023
- A cancellation fee of 6,000 TWD will be applied.
- After August 6, 2023
- No refund.