Call for papers
- Members and friends of the PPC are invited to submit papers to be considered for presentation at the 31st PPC. Papers on any topic related to Real Estate Appraisers, Valuers, and Counselors will be considered.
- Please check the related information about the call for papers from here. You can check the topics, timeline, writing templates, and submission details from the document.
- Forthcoming deadlines are listed as follows.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 28th February 2023
- Paper Acceptance Notification: 31th March 2023
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 30th June 2023
- Power Point Submission Deadline: 31th July 2023
- Please submit your abstract on this website and send your abstract to Winston Shih([email protected]) and Dr. Chu([email protected]) at the same time.
Main Topic of Call for Papers in 31st PPC Forum
1.Global real estate market trends
(1)Flexible property trends in the future
(2)Megatrends in capital markets in 2023
(3)Investment opportunities for assets and infrastructure in the post-COVID world
2.New Economy and Institution
(1)Redefining real estate with the new economy
(2)Inflation and building Management Costs on Real Estate
(3)The role of real estate valuers in achieving the SDGs
(4)Appraisal Legislative and Regulatory Update
3.Climate Change and Sustainability
(1)Climate change, spatial planning and real estate market
(2)Reflecting the SDGs on Real Estate values
(3)What is the value of green property features?
4.Technology and Information Applications
(1)AVM Standards and Big Data – What’s Next
(2)Metaverse? The value of virtual land
(3)Proptech: Changing the way Real Estate is performing
5.Intangible Valuation & Business Valuation